portal

The Portal

As some of you know, Portal has been a small passion project for me that I dabble with when time permits. I would argue that it's pretty clear that if I want anything meaningful to come out of Portal, I'm going to need some help.

As cliché as this is to say, it's our portal. Let's build it out.

Replies

4 replies

Portal..sounds like you want a poke....just saying...

poke around and find out.

Well done 82, now lets get the portal active.

Launch day is likely when Portal will have the most visitors and I want to make sure we are set up correctly so that they are more likely to visit again. I feel like we may need an explainer post or video. I shouldn't assume that people will "just get it".

Connect your wallet to post

Anyone can read. Joining in takes a Doodle — connect the wallet holding yours and that’s it. Signing is free and happens off-chain.